Better business management
Tax Planning & Management
Taxation is a certainty. However enlisting the services of an appropriately credentialed and experienced taxation expert such as Howe Ford & Boxer means that you can take advantage of beneficial tax-law provisions, increase and accelerate tax deductions and tax credits, and generally make maximum use of all applicable concessions.
Simply put, we can help minimise your tax obligations and maximise your claims so that your business benefits from improved cash flow and stronger growth and doesn’t pay too much tax!
Devising the right tax plan for your circumstances can have a significant impact on your long-term financial success. HFB is fully conversant in the legislation and we stay abreast of all changes that occur. Here are just some of the areas we would focus on as your trusted tax planner.
- Periodic financial reviews
- Preparation of pre 30 June Interim Financial Statements and associated taxation estimates
- Taxation liability projections including PAYG Income Tax Instalment obligations
- Tax planning strategic advice
- Coordination of advice with our Financial Planning, Superannuation, Insurance and SMSF teams
- Fringe Benefits tax planning, cost reduction and effective salary packaging
- Capital Gains Tax planning including asset realisation strategies
- Analysis of Investment Taxation consequences
- Understanding the tax differential by different ownership structures such as family trusts and companies (in particular)
- Gearing strategies
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Changing the ownership of insurance policies to increase tax deductibility