HFB Private Wealth Pty Ltd are specialist advisors who will partner with you to achieve your personal and business financial goals.
HFB Private Wealth Pty Ltd ABN 61 662 303 835 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (1300026) of Crown Wealth Group Pty Ltd (AFSL 494274)
Partnering with you to achieve success
Financial Advice and Solutions
- Retirement planning
- Superannuation & pensions
- Self-managed super funds (SMSF)
- Personal insurances
- Business insurances (life, income protection, key-man, etc)
- Investment strategies, incl. negative gearing, direct shares & property
- Entity structures (e.g., Trusts/ SMSF’s)
- Estate planning
- Aged care / Centrelink advice
We will help you achieve your life-time financial goals.
Our team of knowledgeable advisors will collaborate with you to develop strategies that will create, grow, and protect your wealth – strategies that are simple-to-understand and simple-to-follow.
Whether you are looking to:
- plan for your retirement;
- create an investment portfolio;
- have your superannuation reviewed; or
- ensure your family is adequately protected in the event of the unexpected
our team of advisors – with their wealth of experience – will work with you to meet your personal goals and objectives.
How we help
The key to Wealth Creation is to have a strategic financial plan that is simple and effective. We will collaborate with you to create and manage your strategy, ensuring that it is tailored to you and your needs. Our extensive knowledge of markets and investment landscapes allows us to provide quality advice that is transparent, uncomplicated and easily understood.
Our service and attention to detail will ultimately result in a solid foundation for the achievement of your financial objectives and wealth creation.
To make an appointment with one of our advisors to discuss your financial planning requirements contact us directly on (07) 3286 1322 or email us.
How else we help
Superannuation & Retirement Planning
Superannuation is retirement investment vehicle that is considered by some as complicated, mysterious and often misunderstood. Our team is here to help you through the complexities and assist you in maximising your retirement savings over the long-term.
We are here to educate our clients of the effective use of superannuation and associated strategies. These strategies include:
- Salary sacrificing; self-employed deductible contributions
- Property downsizer contributions
- Withdrawal and recontribution strategies
- Member balance equalisation
- Pension commencements, including transition to retirement (TTR)
- Other contribution strategies, such as utilising carry-forward and bring-forward contribution caps
- Insurance reviews, for policies inside super
We work with clients who hold their super across a range of super products, including SMSFs, industry and retail funds.
To discuss your superannuation needs including planning for retirement, and insurance within superannuation, please contact us directly on (07) 3286 1322 or email us.
A full suite of services
Insurance is an important part of life, helping to protect us financially – personally or professionally – in the event of an unforeseen event. From a business perspective, insurance can help protect businesses financially if an individual, who is critical to the company, dies or becomes permanently disabled. On a personal level, insurance can help protect you and your family financially in the event of an unexpected death, illness, injury or major health issue. It helps provide you with peace of mind and financial security at a time you need it most. There are a variety of different types of insurance, and it is important to understand the different types before choosing a policy. Check out all the ways we can help cover you with insurance by contacting us directly on (07) 3286 1322 or email us.
Get in touch with us and one of our experienced advisors will reach out to you as soon as possible
+ 61 7 3286 1322
+ 61 7 3286 3022
146 Bloomfield Street Cleveland
P.O. BOX 24, Cleveland QLD 4163