“Let us take the pain out of your claim”
The most important part of the Claims Process is to CONTACT US as soon as possible. We will help you through the process every step of the way.
Some of the information we will need when you call will be:
- What is the injury or illness?
- What was the date you first visited the Doctor for your injury or illness?
- What date did you cease working?
- How long do you expect to take off work?
With this information we will request a Claims Pack to be sent to our office.
On receipt of the Claims Pack we will make a time for the adviser to complete these forms with you personally. A step by step Claims Guide will be included in the Pack.
You will have most of the information required for these forms. Included in the pack is a form that will need to be completed and signed by your Doctor. It will be important for you to make a time with your Doctor to have this form completed.
Be prepared to supply income verification:
- Self employed will need 2 years Tax Returns (for indemnity policies only)
- PAYG employees will need 2 current payslips
When all documentation is complete we will send all of your completed forms to the Insurer for actioning.
A Claims Manager from the Insurance Company will contact you directly to discuss any further requirements.
In all cases, please contact us directly on (07) 3170 3707 or email us if you have a Claim so that we can take the pain out of your claim.