- Full time – Experienced Tax Accountant with 4 – 5 years’ experience
- Work-life balance – live locally; work locally
- Annual Christmas and EOFY parties
- Team Building days and team lunches
- Great coffee … let’s face it, it’s a must!
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and income tax returns for our SMEs, including grouped entities
- Attending client meetings, and managing all aspects of client relationships
- Assistance with the provision of commercial and taxation advice to your client group – becoming a key advisor to your clients
Skills and experience
- Tertiary accounting qualifications, with 4+ years’ experience in an accountancy firm.
- CA / CPA qualified preferred
- Excellent Knowledge of Xero – tax and ledgers
- Ooze professionalism
- Be reliable, honest and a hard worker
- Work under pressure and prioritise your workload
- Have amazing team work skills
- Confident managing client relationships – someone who loves being actively involved with clients and their business
- Excellent technical ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Genuine interest in developing your career, whilst embracing our core values – our team culture is important to us
Interested? We’d love to hear from you, this position is for an immediate start.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.