Enrol for JobKeeper payment
If you have established that you are an eligible employer, with eligible employees (or an eligible business participant), then you can enrol for the JobKeeper payment from 20 April using the Business Portal, or engaging us to assist you.
To claim JobKeeper payments for April, you must:
- enrol by end of April (ie between 20 April and 30 April)
- specify number of employees who will be eligible for the 1st and 2nd JobKeeper fortnight (30 March to 12 April; and 13 April to 26 April).
- Continue to pay at least $1,500 to each eligible employee per JobKeeper fortnight
- Notify eligible employees that you are intending to claim the JobKeeper payment on their behalf, checking they aren’t claiming through another employer
- Receive the JobKeeper Employee Nomination form back from your employee
- Are you a business participant? Then provide your bank details and indicate you are claiming an entitlement based on being a business participant (if you are a sole trader, for example).